Currently we are looking for a QA Automation Engineer with .NET/C# for our Malaga office to make the team even stronger.
Our team work closely with all areas of the business including front/middle office, fund accounting, quantitative analytics, risk management and economic research. They are responsible for the quality of the core technology platform upon which all these areas operate. Our stack is primarily focused on Microsoft .NET technologies, Microsoft SQL Server and RESTful services, so working knowledge of these technologies is important for candidates to be successful.
You will be working alongside globally renowned and award-winning design, development and technology teams who are passionate about what they do and how they do it.
We always hire for a career in EPAM, but the initial client for this hire is a leading UK-based Hedge Fund with aggressive growth aspirations and a challenging delivery agenda.
- Work with business / quant analysts / developers to define requirements
- Define and document test plans
- Develop and maintain automated tests using SDETs’ framework
- Work with SDETs to drive improvements in test framework
- Execute tests, analyze results, report defects
- Proactively ensuring system stability, performance and accuracy
- Experience writing automated tests, ideally in SpecFlow / Cucumber
- Working knowledge of C# and SQL
- Experience with Excel test
- Strong enthusiasm for programming and technology, and an appetite and ability to work in a dynamic and integrated team
- Ability to own all aspects of testing projects from start to finish, from establishing business requirements and designing test plans, to executing the plan and driving the release
- Exceptional attention to detail, organization and communication skills
- Desire to understand and solve business problems, build domain knowledge and increase market understanding
Nice to have
- Front office experience at a bank, asset management firm or hedge fund
- Experience working with multiple developers/Quants/Risk Managers/Traders
- Experience working with RESTful services, SQL databases, AMQP
- Full knowledge and experience of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Focus on quality of the final product
- 30 calendar days paid holiday, plus 12 bank holidays per year
- EPAM Lifestyle Events (‘’special leave’’)
- Support with professional training
- Online Library and Career development
- In-house training and competence professional groups
- Regular social events
- Referral bonuses