Currently we are looking for Senior .NET Developers for our Malaga office to make the team even stronger.
Our Developers are passionate about engineering and take a customer centric, delivery minded approach to development as part of a team of open minded, creative and innovative individuals.
You will be working alongside globally renowned and award-winning design, development and technology teams who are passionate about what they do and how they do it. Projects range from 20-100 people with typical large-scale clients in the Telecoms, Financial Services and Retail sector amongst others depending on demand.
We always hire for a career in EPAM, but the initial client for this hire is a leading UK-based Hedge Fund with aggressive growth aspirations and a challenging delivery agenda.
- Develop solutions across a wide range of problem areas in a fast-paced hedge fund environment
- Drive results, productivity, quality and value for the client, respecting their deadlines and objectives but also being an honest, realistic and committed partner to them
- Play a proactive role in proposing technologies, tools & approaches
- Suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences
- Identify and manage risks and flag major issues early
- Agile delivery experience is a must
- Strong full stack C# / .NET is a must have
- Strong SQL skills, ideally MS SQL
- Experience with Java would be a plus
- Ideally one of:
- SSAS, Tableau or other Business Intelligence skills
- React or Angular front end experience
- Middleware such as RabbitMQ, Tibco, Mule, IBM MQ, AMQP
- RESTful services
- Scripting in Python, Perl or similar
- You will be passionate about the whole delivery lifecycle and be someone who takes ownership and pride in delivering productivity, quality and innovation:
- Test driven development and Pair Programming are a plus
- You have experience with DevOps technologies and a culture of continuous delivery
- You form great team relationships, always being open minded, flexible and “non-religious” about technology choice
- You ideally work in an investment bank or asset manager / hedge fund, but this is not essential
- 30 calendar days paid holiday, plus 12 bank holidays per year
- EPAM Lifestyle Events (‘’special leave’’)
- Support with professional training
- Online Library and Career development
- In-house training and competence professional groups
- Regular social events
- Referral bonuses