Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
One of our clients is an American healthcare company distributing pharmaceuticals and providing health information technology, medical supplies, and care management tools. It is a Fortune Global 500 company and the 5th highest revenue generating company in the United States. It was an early adopter of technologies like bar-code scanning for distribution, pharmacy robotics, etc. Additionally, it provides an extensive network infrastructure for the health care industry.
Currently, the team is involved in a software application development for the company. It is a one-stop solution for pharmacy needs. The application is designed to provide customers with ordering, product information, decision support, and 24/7 financial management. The system offers an advanced order management capabilities including full catalog searches, customer-specific pricing, product availability, and order status - all provided with real-time accuracy.
WHAT IS HYBRIS?
It's a leading e-commerce platform being authentically a future of e-commerce today. It incorporates stores for the web, mobile and more for B2C and B2B including powerful search and merchandising, master data management (MDM)/ PIM, order management, and web content management. Built on a single stack of modern, standards-based, service-oriented technology, Hybris is able to manage: 20 million SKUs on one of the largest online retail sites; two million customers and 500,000 orders per day for one of the largest wholesale distributors; 2,500 stores in 44 global markets for one of the largest physical retailers. In just 4 months, Hybris was deployed in 42 countries and currently processes 6000 inquiries per second.
Project technologies and tools
- WebServices (SOAP and REST)
- Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Reporting / Monitoring:
- Up-to-date tasks
- Dependencies between teams
- Tasks shuffling between teams
- Collecting Process Metrics
- Time Reporting
- Scrum Events:
- People Management:
- Motivation & Engagement (recognition, drivers, etc.)
- Team Buildings
- 2+ years of experience on a Project Manager role in software development projects (Web and/or mobile development)
- Experience in managing several Scrum (Agile) teams
- Thorough understanding of the Agile Software Development Methodology, values and procedures
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment and transparency
- Knowledge of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle
- First level Scrum Master certification (PSM I, CSM) is a plus
- Experience in JIRA will be a plus
- E-commerce experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to maintain high level of organization and attention to detail
- Ability to approach and communicate with a wide range of personalities
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Advanced English level
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours