Currently we are looking for an RPA Java Developer for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
To EPAM Intelligent Automation (RPA + ML) unit in Poland we are looking for talented and ambitious RPA Developers. We concentrate on delivering automation solutions to global customers with the aim to gain better repeatability, quality and save human time. Automation teams deliver end to end, working solutions to customers from different business domains.
As an RPA Developer you will implement solution using WorkFusion platform and be engaged in daily project activities. You will also work directly with customer representatives and end users that will allow you to feel the sense of accomplishment and feedback directly from them. You will have a chance to experience all parts of real delivery and have a full insight into it.
Intelligent Automation competency brings opportunities for personal growth due to raising demand for the specialists in the area.
Project technologies and tools
- RPA platforms used: WorkFusion (RPA + ML) and others
- Implement Intelligent automation solutions in Java/Groovy using Workfusion platform
- Develop and maintain business processes and different workflows based on communication with the client
- Improve existing RPA solutions based on the client’s feedback
- Experience in Java software development or automation testing
- Very good knowledge of core Java
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Availability for business trips - on average up to 25% of time on business trips
- Ability to discuss technical questions and progress with the client on daily basis
- Ability to work autonomously without tight supervision: structure the work, estimate tasks, meet the commitments
- Ability to work in the team and communicate well
Nice to have
- Skills and experience with the following technologies and tools are a plus:
- Selenium (Selenide, different drivers: Chrome, IE, AutoIt, Phantom)
- HTML, Java Script basics, Excel, VBA, OCR
- Apache POI, Apache PDFBox, webservices, SOAP, REST
- Groovy, Web-Harvest
- Basic knowledge of machine learning would be a plus
- Skills and experience in using workflows and business processes is a plus
- Knowledge of one or more of the following RPA platforms: WorFusion, UIPath, Blue Prism, or Automation Anywhere is a plus
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted