Currently we are looking for an RPA Java Developer for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
As part of EPAM, you will help us transform leading organizations around the world. You will partner with our clients and EPAM delivery teams to develop comprehensive solutions leveraging robotics process automation (RPA) which enables business operations teams to automate processes quickly and autonomously through presentation layer integration.
In the RPA Developer role you will participate in the end to end deliveries of RPA solution to the global customers. You will develop solution using WorkFusion platform and be engaged in daily project activities, including working with customer representatives. You will have a chance to experience all parts of real delivery that can give you the required insight on how things work.
- Develop RPA solutions (mostly Java (Groovy) scripts embedded within web-harvest that will be executed by the robots)
- Develop and maintain business processes and different workflows based on communication with the client
- Improve existing RPA solutions based on the client’s feedback
- Experience in Java software development or automation testing
- Very good knowledge of core Java
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Readiness for business trips - on average up to 25% of time on business trips
- Ability to discuss technical questions and progress with the client on daily basis
- Ability to work autonomously without tight supervision: structure the work, estimate tasks, meet the commitments
- Ability to work in team and communicate well
- Good knowledge of Java concurrency and memory management is a plus
- Good knowledge of Selenium is a plus (Selenide, different drivers: chrome, IE, AutoIt, Phantom)
- Good knowledge of Groovy is a plus
- Ability to understand workflows and business processes is a plus
- Knowledge of Web-Harvest is a plus
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted