Currently we are looking for a Software Engineer (Front-End/Full Stack) for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
We are seeking a Front-End/Full Stack Java Developer. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the development of applications for the global organization, including design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance, and enhancement of software solutions. Other responsibilities include active communications with the customer and problem solving during all the phases of the project's lifecycle.
We offer a possibility to work with modern technology stack in the team with positive atmosphere where your opinion matters.
- Design and implement user-friendly front-end applications which integrate seamless in our application landscape
- Deploy new applications into test environments and assure high quality software deliveries
- Be part of a strong team and contribute to team success
- Translate business requirements (functional and non-functional) into technical designs
- Drive excellence in: software design & analysis, development methodologies, oral/written communication, requirements analysis and effort estimations
- Understanding of front-end development tools and technologies (e.g. NPM, WebPack, JS unit testing, Git/GitHub, CSS pre- and post-processors, responsive web design, REST/SOFEA)
- Experience in unit testing
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies
- Understanding of SOLID principles
- Analytically skilled person who manages to cope with complex challenges in software engineering
- Reliable partner who's known for delivering in time
- Fluent English
Nice to have
- Experience in Java/Spring based REST API
- Understanding of Apache, Tomcat, Unix/Linux environments
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted