Currently we are looking for a Manual Tester for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
As a Manual Tester, you will be working on testing of web application. Carry out functional, integration, regression and performance tests after development. Produce high-quality test assets as part of sprint testing
Joining this project, you will get not only an interesting experience, but also chances for self-development as an Automation Tester.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our client is a Canadian multinational mass media and information company operating in 100 countries, with more than 250,000 customers all around the world including financial, media, legal and science industries.
- Test new and existing functionality
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team and across the business
- Prepare and execute test cases
- Participate in all decisions about application architecture and structure
- Strong professional experience as a QA Engineer/Tester within production projects
- Good command of English (Intermediate level)
- Knowledge of QA methodologies and testing tools
- Experience in preparing and execution of test cases
- Experience with API and web services testing
- Strong capacity to learn new business and systems
- Team player with very good communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience with Automation Testing will be a plus
- Experience with Java, Cucumber and Cypress
- Experience of a test management tools: Jenkins, Jira, GitLab
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted