You are strategic, resilient, engaging with people and a natural self-starter. You have a passion for solving complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Program Director – Cloud & DevOps. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
Are you an industry visionary and technologist at heart with a passion for enabling complex Cloud and DevOps transformation programs? Are you able to guide and advise customers and teams on the technical and organizational challenges of Cloud and DevOps journeys? Do you have strong soft skills with solid stakeholder and program management experience? Do you want to transform businesses, so they can benefit from next-generation IT automation and are able to operate and grow successfully in the cloud-first IT world?
Then you have an opportunity to join as a Cloud and DevOps Program Director to work with highly skilled and engaged teams across the globe on DevOps transformation and AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform enablement strategies and migration opportunities. You will be working on a range of programs connecting program management, architecture, and delivery.
Some of the benefits of joining our team are to work on leading-edge technologies and platforms with likeminded and passionate software engineering teams, knowledge-sharing and collaboration with colleagues from EPAM's global technical communities, opportunities for continuous professional growth, competitive compensation depending on experience and skills, regular performance feedback and salary reviews.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with a wide variety of technology and business stakeholders, becoming a program/change manager and trusted advisor, leading organisations through the challenges of Cloud and DevOps transformation
- Enable DevOps transformation journeys to the cloud, analyse TCO and create/manage a business case
- Create a unified strategy for cloud, automation and security, design approach to migrate large enterprise workloads to the cloud
- Take responsibility for qualification, bid management, technology estimates and staffing
- Supervise customers and upsell within EPAM regional accounts portfolio across variety of vertical and business domains
- Responsible for maintaining and developing the project governance structure. Serve as a point of escalation for the client and EPAM top management
What You Have
- Deep expertise in IT service delivery and program management
- History of successful migration journeys and DevOps transformations to any of AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform and hybrid/private Cloud
- High level understanding of private, public and hybrid cloud architecture, main building blocks, workload types, migration patterns and tools
- Strong understanding of program management methodologies including Agile, DevOps, ITIL
- Proven experience of running large programs (e.g. datacentre modernisation, datacentre migration, cloud migration)
- Ability to work with client management level, propose solutions, make decisions, get client buy-in and deliver commitments
- Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to present technical ideas in business-friendly language, create and negotiate statements of work (SOW) and change orders, roadmaps, program plans and status reports
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Subsidized)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Commuter)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (Company Provided)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Provided)
- Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Legal Plan and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Pet Insurance