Currently we are looking for a Business Analyst for our Prague office to make the team even stronger.
Our client is an investment bank which provides large corporate, government and institutional clients with a full spectrum of solutions to their strategic advisory, financing and risk management needs.
The Credit Analytics team is responsible for the development and maintenance of pricing, risk and analytics applications for credit trading desks globally. The team works closely with quantitative analytics team delivering the analytics to meet live and end-of-day pricing, risk, P&L and scenario requirements of trading desk, market risk and product controllers. The team supports pricing and risk services for credit flow and correlation products including Corporate Bonds, Loans, CDS Single name, CDS Index, CDS Index Options, TRS, Index Tranches, Synthetic CDOs, CLNs and Illiquid products.
This role is a technical Business analyst, the candidate will be required to drive front-to-back new product on-boarding and existing analytics projects. The candidate will interface with various business users and IT teams, must have good communication skills and be able to translate business requirements into technical requirements. In addition, the role will involve development of support tools, configuration work, troubleshooting live issues, discussing requirements and prototyping solutions. The candidate will work with global development team located in multiple locations New York, London, Singapore, Prague and India.
- Work directly with front office trading desk, risk managers and product controllers from gathering requirements to delivery of projects
- Collaborate with quantitative analytics team in the roll-out of new products, models, risk and PNL enhancements
- Work closely with QA team, understand the model inputs and out puts, set up risk runs and generate numbers and review with QA team
- Investigate and explain any risk and PNL queries from trading/market risk/product controllers
- Partner with other IT teams for trade booking, risk reporting, market risk and finance in driving the change from front-to-back
- Ensure documentation and communication of changes
- Development experience working with C++ and/or C# programming language
- Experience working with Python/VBA Excel MS Office tools
- Experience with database technologies MS SQL/Oracle
- We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle – from concept to delivery into production
- We are open for innovations and modern technologies
- We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM
- We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners
- We propose to realize your ideas and potential within the democratic environment
- Using English on a daily basis, communication with people from different countries
- As a team - we bring in all our empathy, synergy and drive to focus on the client – bringing world class experience online
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Comfortable and modern offices in Prague 4
- Benefit program (5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days, wage compensation for the first three days of illness, meal vouchers, flexi pass, annual coupon of Prague city public transport, multisport cards)
- Start ASAP/negotiable