Are you a technologist with a passion for leading complex technology projects? Are you able to guide and advise customers and teams on technology decisions? Do you have strong soft skills with solid stakeholder management experience?
Come join us!
You will be responsible for Kick off project activities, from KT to boarding of multiple offshore teams, create a roadmap for a multi-year project, collaborate with the customer on KPI/SLA for Managed Services model. You will be working closely with SA and BA on process governance, calibrating it and contributing in its improvements. Experience in Financial Risks is a plus.
- Portfolio level roadmap/releases tracking
- Continuous Improvement Program: portfolio level activities and metrics reporting (not individual streams/iterations level)
- Stakeholders management: alignment with product owners on “beyond iterations” plans and open questions
- Assets transition management (planning and execution)
- Capacity management, teams balancing and optimization
- Experienced in the finance domain
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experienced in Agile software development
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth