Currently we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst for our Gdansk office to make the team even stronger.
The Data Factory is product on request of the customer, which is one of the biggest hedge fund companies in the world.
The purpose of Data Factory is to collect economical (macro and micro) data from content originators and vendors. In addition to this, we improve data quality through extensive data analysis and implementation of established methods and algorithms. We develop comprehensive big data Platform and integrate with customer’s system to provide the top-quality data, on which multi-million financial decisions are made.
We’re looking for a Senior Business Analyst who could take over business analysis activities in Data Factory project in Gdansk. There are currently more than 35 people in team, 7 of them are QAs (manual and automated). Project is very complex and has many dependencies and complex flows. For that, participating in preparing proper business requirement documentation is very important (this will be a part of this role). Also, the role will include full ownership of one of the business areas from BA perspective.
- Define needs and goals of the project
- Clarify requirements with the Product Owners during meetings, requirements analysis and engineering
- Create and manage business requirement documentation: backlog in Jira, specifications in KB
- Be liaison among business stakeholders and development team and ensure business implications of day to day decisions are considered
- Provide internal demo sessions to the team’s members in Gdansk and Kiev if needed
- Facilitate elicitations sessions and scope review meeting
- Take part in testing
- Define user acceptance criteria for UA
- Participate in defining of business needs and insure that all requirements filled properly and clear all parties
- Daily collaborate with PO’s, other team-members to clarify the gaps, missing understanding, etc
- Support stakeholders with upcoming questions
- 3 or more years of experience in BA
- Creativity in improving collaboration between team-members
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted