Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 850 institutional investors. Company consists of more than 1,000 professionals across 19 offices worldwide. It realizes potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. It creates value in investments through active and long-term responsible ownership.
Currently, we are searching for a strong Support Engineer with expertise in scripting, MSI packaging to join the staff augmentation team helping our client to deliver internal applications driving the business workflow and IT infrastructure.
- Solid knowledge in the area of client OS, group policies, customizing of client build, and automation tasks
- Capabilities to resolve client related incidents
- Expertise in Microsoft software and OS deployment (Altiris/SCCM)
- Scripting knowledge (PowerShell, Batch, VB, Java)
- Experience with OS customization (Windows 10, Windows Server)
- Proficiency in Microsoft group policy management
- MSI packaging knowledge
- Experience in client security solutions (Antivirus etc., patch management) & hardening
- Experience in Windows tools and application support
- Intermediate or higher English level (B1+), ability to write documentation
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule