Currently we are looking for a Travel Specialist with excellent communication skills to join our Minsk office and make the team even stronger.
EPAM is seeking a passionate professional with previous travel experience to provide first-class support to our employees. As a Travel Specialist, you will be in charge of the full cycle of business trips organizing.
We expect you to be a stress-resistant and initiative person able to prioritize tasks and eager to use your expertise to help EPAMers get the most out of business trips.
- Organize business trips and provide information support on them to EPAM employees (visas, transfer, accommodation, etc.)
- Solve related administrative and commercial issues
- Excellent command of the written and spoken English language (Advanced level)
- University degree
- Experience living in the US, Canada or the European Union is required
- Experience in business visas arrangement for the EU, USA and Canada
- Good knowledge of the MS Office suite and ability to learn quickly different PC programs
- Focus on the customer
- Excellent communication skills
- Stress-resistance and goal orientation
Nice to have
- Knowledge of other foreign languages (except English) is a plus
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package - medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Corporate and social events