We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Currently we are looking for a People Operations Specialist for our Budapest office.
We are committed to recruiting, developing and retaining exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work. We believe that each of us makes a difference and contributes to our success and achieving our ambitious goals.
We are looking to expand our team and hire a People Operations Specialist who will play a key role in supporting EPAM continued growth through people programs, processes, policies and practices that enable EPAM to attract, develop, engage, leverage, and retain talent in highly competitive markets in Europe. We are searching for a smart, capable and hard-working professional who already proved himself/herself in a fast-paced environment.
- Support multiple geographies/locations as part of the EU People Services Operations team
- Work with data, info and reports daily - analyze large quantities of information from research, practice and internal systems. Be able to document findings/results, present the solutions and verify if the problem/issue has been solved
- Create regular and ad-hock reports and presentations
- Support the preparation and implementation of policies, procedures, handbooks, guidelines
- Prepare job offers and employment contracts
- Effectively contribute to team, regional and global projects: set project goals and success criteria
- Define, scope, timeline, resources, tools
- Operate with a global, open mindset while being sensitive to local cultural issues and needs. Possess knowledge of project management principles and ability to use it in practice in HR operational work
- Define problems, present options and proactively proposes solutions that may help to prevent problems in the future. Applies critical thinking to information received from various sources (people management programs, systems and tools)
- Set high standards and be committed to continuous improvement
- Teach others and transfer system and business knowledge and best practices. Ensure adequate flow of information up/down/sideways. Design and implement trainings
- 1-3 years of professional HR experience, preferably in HR Admin or HR Shared Services or HR transaction environment
- Experience in working in the technology sector or a similar, progressive industry is an advantage
- Experience in working in multi-national and multi-cultural environment will be desirable
- Discretion when supporting activities and handling sensitive data
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ability to learn to work with new tools and technologies
- Higher degree in HR, Business Administration, or a related field, will be beneficial
- Fluent in English is a must
- Another European language will be an advantage
- Permanent job in a modern office in the company of many skilled associates
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Use of high-valued applications
- Bilingual work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Recreation area
- Relocation opportunities
- International projects