We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Testing Engineer for our Shenzhen office to make the team even stronger.
• Value the individuals – We encourage and motivate people to grow. We perceive our people as a source of our success.
• Strive for excellence – We strive for the highest standards of excellence and continuously learn. We take pride in our engineering and accomplishments.
• Act as a team – We treat one another with respect and encourage the best ideas to come from anywhere within the organization. We value our diversity.
• Focus on Customers – We build long term customer relationships, as we strive to always understand our customers' business and needs.
• Act with integrity – We operate legally, honestly and ethically. We take responsibility for our actions.
- Play Tester and Key Tester roles
- Follow and enhance a defined Software Quality Control process
- Create and optimize test strategy (testing process, testing types and technics, automation necessity and usefulness), and apply test strategy for a small system
- Create test plans, design test cases and create test results reports
- Provide review and analysis on functional requirement and specification
- Estimate own activities based on main test estimation methods, and prioritize own tasks
- Execute test cases, perform defect management and deep root cause analysis on issues
- Analyze Test Report, propose report improvements to team/customer, apply testing metrics to Test Report
- Plan testing tasks according to project schedule, perform primary testing tasks without supervision
- Enforce testing quality gates, take actions to improve testing and project quality
- Take testing responsibility for a subsystem or a whole project, and sign-off from testing perspective
- Identify business test motivators. Plans and engage end users at appropriate level, and collaborate with them for test activities
- Participate in phone conferences, visit clients with supervision
- Work independently while in close collaboration with others in the team and across projects
- Provide coaching to test team members
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related majors
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Software Testing
- Advanced level of Software Quality Control process and SDLC (waterfall and Agile/Scrum process). Be able to evaluate and enhance an existing Software Testing process
- Good knowledge and practical experiences in a variety of software testing methodologies
- Strong understanding of project and requirement documentation, experienced in requirement testing and clarification, and static testing
- Advanced skills in test case design, workload estimation and test execution, good practice in test planning, and be able to create high quality testing artifacts - test plan, test cases, test result reports
- Experienced in different types of testing - functional testing, non-functional testing, SIT, UAT, etc
- Intermediate level in automation principles understanding, and experienced in test automation and tools
- Intermediate level in some of the following areas, such as CI, XML, SQL, Linux, web-service, mobile testing, performance testing, etc
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills, analytical mind, get things done attitude, and passion for engineering excellence
- Willingness and ability to adapt to changes in priorities and requirements
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate (CEFR B1) or higher level of spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Experience in banking or retail business domain
- Experience in conducting trainings or technical tech talks in the area of expertise
- Unique opportunity to work for challenging projects in a multinational team
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Free English classes and unlimited self-service training
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and creative atmosphere
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events