Are you passionate about building Digital products? Are you data-driven and customer-focused? Do you have an eye for detail, while being able to keep sight of the bigger picture?
Then you have an opportunity to work with the best-in-class engineering and design teams supporting you to shape the product vision. As a Product Owner specializing in Ecommerce / Digital solutions, you will play a vital role in shaping products of our customers that impact lives of millions of people worldwide.
Come join us!
EPAM recruits exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work and are perfectionists in what they do. As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for helping famous blue-chip brands define their Product Strategy and Roadmap, turning them into realistic plans and business requirements that will bring real value to our client’s business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation undergoing significant year on year growth, as such we are looking to invest in and expand our UK Business Analysis Practice. As a Product Owner at EPAM you will have the opportunity to take responsibility for commercial relationships and deliver end to end solutions with leading edge software and digital technologies. In addition you will be able to play a key role in shaping the practice as we continue to grow & mature.
The successful candidate will be performing a critical role as part of the EPAM onsite team delivering major eCommerce / Digital products for a leading UK Retailer. This role will be based in London but some travel is to be expected.
- Work with senior business stakeholders to define the Product Vision and Roadmap
- Use market analyses and data insights to identify growth and development opportunities
- Create and maintain the Product Backlog, prioritising according to business value
- Lead the Product planning process, creating realistic Release Plans and managing stakeholder expectations for the delivery of new Features
- Provide vision and direction to development teams, remove impediments and ensure work focuses on maximising business value
- Provide backlog management and direction to sprint planning
- Elaborate User stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Serve as a subject matter expert and analyst/consultant, to understand customer’s needs, gather & document requirements
- Help clients understand the best mix of technologies, design solutions and services and how they should be delivered to maximise effectiveness
- Work and collaborate with various offshore and 3rd party suppliers, adapting your communications approach to meet the business demands
- Work to understand the intersection between technology, customers and business to cultivate business development opportunities
- Understand and stay abreast of current and emerging digital trends, unique opportunities and challenges of the space/markets and geographies in which the clients operate, and how it affects client’s business and initiatives
- Support from time to time in a consultative/pre-sales role on select digital engagements as needed and defined by the business and the client
- Product development and product ownership mindset, with a focus on delivering business value
- The relationship and communication skills to motivate and influence a wide range of EPAM and client stakeholders ranging from business leaders to software engineering teams
- Solid experience working with Technology platforms in eCommerce (e.g. Oracle Commerce (previously ATG) SAP Hybris etc), Content, Digital Asset Management and Product Information Management, but perhaps more important is your ability to use your deep knowledge of these domains and apply it across other platforms and project scenarios
- Previous experience working in the Retail domain is highly desirable
- Familiar with emerging digital trends and their application in the industry (Service Focus)
- Able to understand high level business ideas, impact assess and break them down to facilitate service design and delivery
- Strong Agile mindset and familiarity with other development methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Nice to have
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Desire to learn and build next-gen products with our client and team of excellent Engineers
- Ability to coach and mentor more junior members of the team
- Contribute towards EPAM Business Analysis Competency
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth