Currently we are looking for a Senior Java Developer for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
Dynamic Pricing Tool is a project name for a new fee component system that will feature a service endpoint with a product agnostic interface, and will return fees to be combined by the overall commerce tool to seller pricing in order to display to the buyer, the total ticket price for specific products (seats or other items such as parking souvenirs, at a particular event, on a given date, at a particular venue). The components will include: the service, an accessible interface to set the goals, such as sell-thru or margin, a machine learning tool, storage of real-time data being streamed by Kafka and a reduction of that data to a model by Apache Storm.
We are looking for solid Java Developers, who can join to the existing customer team and help with development of a new system (tool).
Solution will include: the service, an accessible interface to set the goals, such as sell-thru or margin, a machine learning tool, storage of real-time data being streamed by Kafka and a reduction of that data to a model by Apache Storm.
- Architecture skills - propose ideas for existing solution, improve performance, suggest improvements
- Algorithms skills - Computer Science graduate is preferred
- Primary skill is Java
- Production experience with Java (6, 7, 8)
- Deep knowledge of Kafka (Apache Storm as a big plus)
- Strong JS and front-end is a big plus
- Production experience with React is a big plus
- Knowledge of AWS services as a big plus
- Angular experience as a big plus
- Should work independently
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted