Currently we are looking for a Test Automation Engineer for our Katowice office to make the team even stronger.
We are still extensively growing and welcome .NET experienced engineers who want to join our team and be a part of our organization with a desire to apply, share and develop your skills, experience and knowledge.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
HAVI is a global, privately owned company focused on innovating, optimizing and managing the supply chains of leading foodservice brands. HAVI has provided supply chain management services for nearly 45 years, employs more than 10,000 people and serves customers in more than 100 countries.
HAVI has made a strategic decision to establish a new operating center in Katowice, which will begin with the establishment of positions supporting its U.S. Supply Chain Planning Operations. This represents just one more step in continued efforts to strengthen its global presence to meet the ever-evolving needs of its leading global customers.
- Build overall automation process for business and service layer
- Perform integration layer testing
- Be responsible for front-end web testing
- Perform cross browser testing
- Provide automation of test scenarios
- Provide business validation on each release
- 2 or more years of experience in test automation
- Strong skills of C# .NET
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver
- Experience working in Agile-based projects
- Knowledge of manual testing on a good level
- Knowledge of Azure and VSTS is a plus
- English B2 or higher
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted