Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our customer provides property information, analytics, and data-enabled services in North America, Western Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company provides its services to mortgage lenders, brokers, credit unions, commercial banks, investment banks, fixed-income investors, real estate agents, MLS companies, property and casualty insurance companies, government agencies, and government-sponsored enterprises.
Project business domain: Insurance applications for U.S. market. The current project challenge is legacy application migration to Google Cloud Platform.
- Strong technical background in .Net, C# (2,5+ years of experience)
- Good problem-solving skills, ability to analyze requirements and do task break down
- Expertise in Entity Framework
- Experience in Unity Container or other IoC container usage
- Confident knowledge of ASP.NET MVC
- WebAPI experience
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level (B2+)
Nice to have
- .NET WCF
- ASP.NET Core
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial grant of the cost of certification
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours