Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is one of the world’s largest providers of financial information and risk management solutions. The company empowers its’ clients to make smarter and more sustainable investments, drives market transparency and helps preventing financial crime. Serving more than 40,000 institutions in over 190 countries, it provides information, insights, and technology that enable innovation and performance in global markets. By advancing its customers, the company encourages progress for the worldwide financial community.
The project we are currently working on is a strategic migration of client’s product to AWS cloud.
The team is distributed among London, Bangalore, and Toronto.
We are searching for a specialist with a good mix of system and software engineering skills: DevOps with Developer mindset being able working closely with Dev team as well as operation teams. This role consists of 50% engineering, building, automation (Java/ Python/ Ruby), and 50% support responsibilities - monitoring, recovery, managing Linux environment, ITIL.
- Deep expertise in AWS, Linux, Jenkins, programming (on a certain level), ITIL
- Proficiency in Java programming language
- Confident knowledge of AWS: EC2, ECS, Aurora MySQL, CodePipeline, Kinesis
- Experience in Apache Tomcat
- Experience in Active MQ/Rabbit MQ
- Solace VMR (replaces Active/Rabbit MQ in AWS)
- Experience in ElasticSearch
- Experience in Oracle
- Knowledge of MySQL
- Single Sign-On (OnePass, SAML, AAA)
- Familiarity with: Lambda, CloudFormation, Redis, RDS, VPC, S3
- Agile/Scrum practices experience
- Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate spoken English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours