Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is one of the biggest producers of premium cars and the world’s biggest manufacturer of commercial vehicles with a global reach. The company also provides financing, leasing, fleet management, insurance, financial investments, credit cards, and innovative mobility services.
Currently, we are working on a revolutionary R&D project which would be tomorrow’s transport solution for the urban environment. A combination of innovative technologies aims to make urgent deliveries more reliable and quick with a short lead time.
On this role, you will work with cutting edge technologies, research new areas, think out of the box. You might become a part of the future today. Even more, you will create it.
- Write high-quality code
- Participate in architecture development and enhancement
- Research different technologies & analyze possible approaches to solve a task or obstacle
- Contribute to improvements in performance, optimization and other aspects
- Closely collaborate with the customer
- 4+ years’ experience in .Net software engineering
- Expertise in Azure with experience in working with following Azure services: IoT Hub, ServiceBus, event hubs, app services, Azure functions
- Expertise in Entity Framework
- Experience in RESTful services development (WebApi)
- Knowledge in Microservices architecture and Service Fabric
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate spoken English (B2)
Nice to have
- Experience in Angular2+
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial grant of the cost of certification
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours