We are looking for an energetic People Advisory Specialist in People Management (aka Human Resource) function in Shenzhen to make a stronger team and APAC regional coverage.
• Value the individuals – We encourage and motivate people to grow. We perceive our people as a source of our success.
• Strive for excellence – We strive for the highest standards of excellence and continuously learn. We take pride in our engineering and accomplishments.
• Act as a team – We treat one another with respect and encourage the best ideas to come from anywhere within the organization. We value our diversity.
• Focus on Customers – We build long term customer relationships, as we strive to always understand our customers' business and needs.
• Act with integrity – We operate legally, honestly and ethically. We take responsibility for our actions.
- Play an independent People Advisory Specialist role
- Payroll calculate for China and other overseas locations in APAC
- Tax/ IRD report for the locations in APAC
- Back up for On/Off Boarding operation for the locations in APAC
- Reply colleagues’ daily enquiry on salary and tax in a professional way
- Ad-hoc job assignments during campaigns and events
- Bachelor's degree or above in HR, Accounting or a related field
- Minimum 4 years of experience in HR or payroll field
- At least 1 year experience in payroll-related area. Familiar with bank payment procedure, tax reporting
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- B1+ or higher level of spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Patient and active team player
- Candid approach to challenging situations and extra workloads
- Ability to communicate with internal stake holders on a regular basis to solicit feedbacks
- Service-oriented and trained in managing internal client
- Unique opportunity to work for challenging projects in a multinational team
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Free English classes and unlimited self-service training
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and creative atmosphere
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events