Our client is a multinational mass media and information company with operational headquarters in London, UK. It enables professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
The product will contain a suite of applications delivered on the client’s existing desktop application to enable customers to access their supply chain risk. It aims to enable compliance and purchasing/sourcing professionals to manage the risks associated with their choice of suppliers. Back-end application architecture is based on micro-services and would be developed from scratch. The underlying content will be available via REST API. The deployment will be to Amazon Web Services.
The team is working on the migration of existing backend code from the monolithic .Net Web API to microservices powered by Node.js and AWS Lambda.
- Knowledge of .NET Core
- 2+ years of experience in .NET/C#
- Experience in .NET stack technologies: ASP.NET MVC, Web API, WCF
- Experience with REST Web Services
- Strong knowledge of SOLID principles
- Experience in unit and automation testing
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object-Oriented Programming
- Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate spoken English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours