Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is a multinational mass media and information company with operational headquarters in London, UK. It enables professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
The product will contain a suite of applications delivered on the client’s existing desktop application to enable customers to access their supply chain risk. It aims to enable compliance and purchasing/sourcing professionals to manage the risks associated with their choice of suppliers. Back-end application architecture is based on micro-services and would be developed from scratch. The underlying content will be available via REST API. The deployment will be to Amazon Web Services.
The team is working on migration of existing backend code from the monolithic .Net Web API to microservices powered by Node.js and AWS Lambda.
- Experience in NodeJS, Jasmine, Webpack
- Experience in the following AWS services is a plus: AWS S3, DynamoDB, API Gateway, Lambda, CloudFront, CloudWatch, X-Ray
- Experience in Elastic Search would be a plus
- Experience in Git and GitHub
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Good communication, collaboration, problem-solving and influencing skills
- Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate spoken English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours