Currently we are looking for a Big Data Developer for our Amsterdam office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM Netherlands invites talented and ambitious engineers to become part of our Big Data Solution Practice.
We are looking for people with strive for self-development and who are keen on data science and eager to work with Big Data tools and frameworks, NoSQL databases and cutting-edge technologies.
- Work on high-quality architecture and implementation design, collaborating with the customer, system/business analysts and architects
- Design and implement production big data environments using modern technologies
- Work with the team on modelling complex relationships in heterogeneous data environments
- Build, validate and optimize large-scale, corporate-wide big data solutions
- Work with business stakeholders to translate their data/reporting needs to algorithms, analyses and reports
- 3+ years' experience in Java, Scale and/or Python
- Experience with big data (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.)
- Extensive experience building scalable, high-performance distributed systems, systems that deal with large data volumes
- Good command of English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule enables work life balance
- Regular corporate and social events