Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is a leading technology and professional services provider to lotteries around the world. Company’s vision is to be the leading provider of the modern lottery experience, and its mission is to truly partner with its customers to build popular, profitable and responsible lotteries.
The project our team is currently working on aims for the platform engineering managed services for this company.
- Experience in Cassandra database administration
- Confident knowledge of planning, operating and troubleshooting
- Great knowledge of Apache Cassandra (concepts and principles, consistency model, high availability and data resiliency); being able to complete capacity sizing and optimization as to specific workloads
- Practical experience with configuration and deployment automation (Ansible and Terraform would be a perfect match)
- Practical experience in administering and operating Apache Cassandra (performance/capacity tuning, backup/restore, monitoring, and troubleshooting)
- Understanding of DevOps and SDLC principles, experience working in cross-functional teams
- Experience in working with CI/CD toolsets (Jenkins, GitLab etc.)
- Experience in GNU/Linux operating system, containerization solutions (Docker)
- Experience in automation using scripting languages (PowerShell, Shell scripts, Python, etc.) and configuration/deployment toolsets (Terraform, Ansible, Chef etc.)
- Proficient English
Nice to have
- Experience in administering RDBMS, especially PostgreSQL
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours