Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is a leading technology and professional services provider to lotteries around the world. Company’s vision is to be the leading provider of the modern lottery experience, and its mission is to truly partner with its customers to build popular, profitable and responsible lotteries.
The project our team is currently working on aims for the platform engineering managed services for this company.
- Review the DB configuration and take over administrative responsibilities including general maintenance and housekeeping along with backup and restore management and job management
- Do databases schema designs, review and tuning in alignment with development teams
- Collaborate with development teams
- Might as well include the responsibility to act as DB architect for future features and improvements
- PostgreSQL DBA experience
- Expertise in EnterpriseDB
- Ability to facilitate a handover of generic maintenance and basic support tasks to another team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level (B2+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours