You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Mobile Build and Release Engineer. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
EPAM is looking for Mobile Build & Release Engineer. The successful candidate will automate the SDK delivery process to make customer integration easier.
This should be publishing to a dependency management system (e.g. Maven, CocoaPods), or at a minimum auto uploading to a chosen drive folder with a specific file naming convention and directory structure.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinate with testing, development, and product teams to release our Android and iOS SDKs on a regular cadence
- Be responsible for adding further automation to the release process, triaging bugs, and adding features to streamline the manual testing process
What You Have
- Experience managing build & release process for a mobile product
- Experience configuring Continuous Integration pipelines for a mobile product
- Capable of developing automation tooling with a scripting language (e.g. Python, Shell)
- Preferred: experience with Maven and/or CocoaPods dependency management systems
- Google experience is a strong plus
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Subsidized)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Commuter)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (Company Provided)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Provided)
- Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Legal Plan and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Pet Insurance