URGENTLY we are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer with React for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
WE DO NEED YOU!
We are seeking a Front-End Engineer to help build out a Global Component Library to be used by our engineering teams across our consumer-facing and client-facing products. The ideal candidate has 5+ years front-end engineering experience and an appreciation for good design and the value a well-built design system can deliver to an organization. Candidate should have a proven track record of well-structured, clean, production-ready code and attention to detail. A passion for building out pixel-perfect design components with motion and smooth transitions between state changes is a must. This role requires the ability to collaborate and work with multiple teams, across design and engineering, to stay on top of individual requirements and specifications in order to build out a design system that can be used across multiple teams. All engineering teams utilize JS framework React, but a few different front-end/style frameworks are used. Determining individual needs, and how to deliver a single source of code usable by all teams, is one of the exciting challenges of this position. This is a collaborative effort, but you should be able to work independently to solve problems as well.
This is an opportunity to make a big impact on a large organization. This role will sit under the design org, with engineering mentors.
We’re fans who help other fans everywhere enjoy the live events they love. We want to change the way the world connects with their favorite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape live event innovation every day. We’re not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we’re enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that’s pretty amazing. If you’re passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our Senior Front-End Developer with React, we need you!
- Collaborate across Product, Design and engineering to identify the most effective, expedient and efficient way to implement superior solutions that work across all teams
- Work closely with design to deliver pixel-perfect reusable components, some including motion/transitions
- Work with multiple engineering teams to deliver a library of reusable components that can evolve, grow and live on for years
- Test and iterate to find the find the right solutions
- Work in an Agile environment and juggle multiple deadlines and requests
- Stay nimble and flexible, as requirements and specifications from engineering and design will inevitably change
- You are passionate about design and UI
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Minimum 2+ years of development experience utilizing JS framework React
- Experience with an open source development environment using tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Git, GIT CI, NPM publish
- Desire and ability to learn new technologies quickly
Nice to have
- Experience with Web Accessibility
- Experience working in a DevOps environment
- Experience in Agile & lead development experience
- Experience in automated testing and behavior testing frameworks such as Cucumber, Nightwatch
- Public Cloud experience preferably in AWS
- Experience building design systems
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted