Currently we are looking for a Software Engineer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
As a member of the team, you will have a chance to learn the modern technologies, prove your proficiency during challenging project engagements and be recognized as a world-class specialist in ITSM and ServiceNow development.
We are always ready to gain our team with enthusiastic, young energetic as well as experienced professional ServiceNow developers to work on interesting ITSM projects in various fields. Our customers are the largest Western European and American companies. We are also ready to offer our creative solutions and original approaches.
The SNOW training is conducted within 1 month and it is designed for junior ServiceNow developers. The training covers following topics:
- Introduction to ITIL\ITSM, Software and Platform in Cloud;
- Platform configuration tools - tables & field, forms and lists, UI and data policy, business rules and workflows;
- Developers’ tools and techniques - client and server scripting, debug, platform API, development process;
- Out-of-the-box ITIL applications – CMDB, Service Catalog and Request fulfillment, knowledge management;
- Platform integration capabilities - Data import, REST\SOAP API.
After passing the training, students will be able to use acquired knowledge for starting career as a ServiceNow developer.
- Serve as a subject-matter expert to the ServiceNow platform team responsible for analysis, design, development and implementation of modules and application on ServiceNow platform
- Support the configuration of application including, but not limited to Service Catalog, Service Portal, Incident, Change, Problem, Knowledge, Release, Asset Management, Configuration Management (CMDB), Project & Portfolio (PPM), Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) and Reporting/Performance Analytics
- Help transform business and technical requirements into implementation plans; document requirements, develop technical specifications, maintain architecture/integration documentation
- Work with product team to ensure user stories are developer-ready, easy to understand, and testable
- Formulate testing approach, develop test cases, and deploy code into Production in defined releases
- Formulate and socialize development best practices within ServiceNow, utilize studio and team development features within ServiceNow to maximize productivity and effectiveness
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and fix identified ServiceNow system issues/operational support tickets
- Provide on-call support for ServiceNow production issues
- Requirements for candidates:
- Confident knowledge of one or more programming languages
- Coding experience
- English-level - Pre-Intermediate - Intermediate (A2-B1)
- Expectations for the audience:
- Graduates without restrictions on distribution after the university
- 4th-5th year students
- Specialists who want to change their profession
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes