Are you passionate about building Digital products? Are you data-driven and customer-focused? Do you have an eye for detail, while being able to keep sight of the bigger picture?
Then you have an opportunity to work with the best-in-class engineering and design teams supporting you in shaping Product Strategy for clients. As a Business Analysis Team Lead, you will play a vital role in shaping the Products of our customers that impact lives of millions of people worldwide.
The role is a mixture of working with clients, coaching and mentoring more junior members of the team, and providing subject matter expertise to helping our Account Managers win new business.
Come join us!
EPAM recruits exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work and are perfectionists in what they do.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation undergoing significant year on year growth, as such we are looking to invest in and expand our European Business Analysis Practice. As a Business Analysis Team Lead at EPAM you will have the opportunity to take responsibility for commercial relationships and deliver end to end solutions with leading edge software and digital technologies. In addition, you will be able to play a key role in shaping the practice as we continue to grow & mature.
We anticipate the role may require up to 50% travel at certain times.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and Business Analyst or Consultant, understanding the Client’s business needs and translating them into requirements for development teams
- Lead a team of more junior Business Analysts, helping them grow their capabilities and develop their careers within EPAM
- Provide subject matter expertise in Business Analysis practices to help Account Managers grow EPAM’s profile with new and existing Clients
- Help Clients understand the best mix of technologies, solutions and services, and how to deliver them to maximise business value
- Work and collaborate with various offshore and 3rd party suppliers, adapting your communications approach to meet the business demands
- Understand and stay abreast of current and emerging digital trends, opportunities and challenges in the markets and geographies in which the clients operate, and how it may affect our Client’s business
- Support from time to time in a consultative/pre-sales role on select digital engagements as needed and defined by the business and the client
- Strong experience working with at least one of the major Digital platforms, for example: SAP Hybris, Oracle Commerce, Sitecore, AEM, Episerver
- Experience working in at least 2 industry verticals
- Familiar with emerging digital trends and their application in the industry
- End-to-end delivery experience of at least 3 software delivery projects
- Be able to “shape”, so understand the high-level business needs, the impact of technology, and be able to transition into project delivery
- Ability to lead a team of more junior BAs, providing coaching and mentoring on assignments and supporting their career growth
- Strong Agile mindset and familiarity with other development methodologies
- Working with nearshore developers, understanding the challenges of working in a nearshore delivery model
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and client management skills
- Experience of working in a sales environment, which also includes the ability to sell ideas internally
- Desire to keep learning about new practices and technology, supporting EPAM’s Software Engineering Excellence
- Experience of working in a Product Management or Consultancy environment would be highly advantageous
- Fluent written and spoken German is mandatory
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Relocation package support
- Regular corporate and social events
- 30 days holiday per annum