Currently we are looking for a passionate Software Developer who is excited about joining a team that is execution oriented, fast moving, running on agile methodology in our Budapest office.
In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies – which provides long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
We offer you an exceptional opportunity to join our training program ‘EPAM Academy’, learn from our senior experts’ team as well as professional trainers, become an expert in Java developing and fill a Java Developer role working in international clients’ projects in a very fast-growing and successful global company.
IF YOU JOIN, YOU CAN LEARN THE FOLLOWING TOOLS, TECHNOLOGIES AND METHODS REQUIREMENTS:
Learning the full stage of the enterprise software development lifecycle from architecture/design through to delivery; agile methodologies, TDD, Code review, unit testing, integration testing, documentation best practices; how to provide high quality Java code, fulfilling the expectations of the top industry standards; learning the latest technologies and methods of industry; ability to quickly learn and develop expertise in highly complex existing applications and architectures.
- Deep understanding and strong theoretical knowledge of programming, as well as at least 3 years’ working experience with any object-oriented programming language
- Fluent English and Hungarian
- English language examination (at least Intermediate level)
- Excellent communication and relationship skills and have a "can do" attitude
- Excellent logical and algorithmic thinking
- Ready to commit to a long-term training program as a full-time employee
- Dynamic professional environment in an international fast-growing software development company
- High potential for further career opportunities with expanded responsibilities
- Possibility to work abroad (the US, the UK, Switzerland, etc.)
- Competitive salary and excellent compensation package
- Regular training possibilities
- Stable, multinational background
- Perfectly located, easily reachable office