Based in London as a Director within the Payments vertical of EPAM’s Business Consulting group, you will work closely with the Global Head of Payments and Digital Banking to articulate and implement EPAM’s new end-to-end capability in this dynamic space. Drawing on your in-depth knowledge of the Cards, Payments and Digital Banking arena, you will articulate clients’ existing and intended strategic positions, and oversee the design and implementation of our solutions. To do this, you will need classic consulting ability combined with operational experience, combining a natural tendency to take the initiative in seeing the initial deal opportunity with the ability to carry it through to completion.
Your knowledge of the current trends in the Payments and Digital Banking world will be thorough and it’s likely that you will have a strong personal network in this field. EPAM gets its work done through individuals who not only self-start, but also sustain initiatives globally, forming in-company clusters of staff and capability enabling successful execution of EPAM’s end-to-end capability-set. With our world- class software engineering resource putting clear blue water between EPAM and its immediate competitors, we plan the expansion of our existing success into 2018 through increased revenue-build driven by our thinking and design.
We have built extensive Payments and Digital Banking capability in our centres in Saint Petersburg, Moscow, Budapest, Minsk, Lviv, Kiev, and Pune supporting programmes in Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Africa.
You will also leverage our three global alliances with leading software providers in this space to build out their implementation pipeline through a combination of joint Business Development and technology partnership.
EPAM Systems recruits exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work and are perfectionists in what they do. We believe that every one of our employees makes a difference and contributes to the success of the organisation.
- Work closely with the Global Head of Payments to understand and consolidate EPAM’s offerings in this arena
- Identify and develop new opportunities in the cards, payments and digital banking space
- Extend the three global alliances through joint Business Development activity
- Work closely with the Payments Delivery Head to extend the capability pool for ongoing and new client programmes as they arise
- Ensure successful delivery of existing and new programmes, working closely with the Global Payments Head and the Payments Delivery Head
- Suggest innovative solutions to business problems and processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements
- Mentor peers and teams as relevant
- Travel to client sites as needed
- Strong experience with cards, payments and digital banking
- Understanding of the technological landscape relevant to the above arena
- Multi-country consulting experience
- Multi-country business development experience
- Ability to establish solid working relationships with clients and to run dynamic, dispersed teams
- Excellent communication, presentation, organisational, and planning skills
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth