The customer is the top provider in North America in the Death Care industry covering a wide range of funeral services and cemetery property reservation operations.
The app under developing is one of the key factors for the successful helping the associates to engage new clients.
The tablet app works as a products presentation tool with capabilities to collect essential customer data, payment flow initiation and documents signing.
The project is built with up to date Azure technologies (App Service, CDN, IDaaS, Blob Storage etc.).
- Execute full life-cycle software development
- Participate in both development of new features and supporting already existing ones
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Review and improve source code written by developers to meet the project coding standards
- Develop key elements of the system
- Communicate with a customer on regular basis
- Deep knowledge of C# and .NET framework
- At least 2 years of experience in the related field: with Xamarin.Native (UWP/iOS)
- Knowledge of OOP and best coding practices (Common Patterns, SOLID principles)
- Understanding of cross-platform application development
- Backend integration experience (REST, WebSockets) will be a plus
- Good understanding of MVVM pattern
- Mobile applications architecture vision
- Good spoken and written English level
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours