Currently we are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer for our Zurich office to make the team even stronger.
As a Senior Front-End Developer, you will have an unusual and great opportunity to join us: a diverse and motivated team, committed to delivering value and creative services together with our clients and partners in the primary insurance space.
You will work closely in multi-functional teams to shape the technology platform that fulfill our business and product vision and ultimately bring value to our customers and partners by disrupting the traditional insurance proposition.
This will require tackling complex problems within high-traffic distributed applications by designing, implementing and testing simple, scalable and reliable solutions and engaging customer experiences.
- Design and implement a new state of the art front-end application
- Deploy the new code and assure high quality software deliveries
- Be part of a strong team and contribute to team success
- Translate business requirements (functional and non-functional) into technical designs and implementation
- Drive excellence in: software design & analysis, development methodologies, verbal/written communication, requirements analysis and effort estimations
- Challenge the status quo and come up with new ideas and solutions
- Experience with modern frameworks (React, Angular, Ember, etc.), CSS pre-processing (Sass, Less), Server-Sent events and WebSockets
- Able to evaluate design trade-offs and strive for simple, elegant, algorithmically efficient solutions
- Your code is easy to read, test and re-use and you constantly improve quality overtime
- Understand business and performance metrics, how to collect and use them to continuously improve the product, performance, scalability and efficiency (leveraging A/B testing)
- Great team player: you collaborate effectively with team members, express technical leadership supporting your views and ideas while keeping open to different opinions, being fearless and always supplying to the overall growth of the team
- Experience working in Agile environment using Scrum, Kanban
- Continuous learner who stays up-to-date with the latest trends and can vet with pragmatism and long-term vision the adoption of new technologies
- Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent working experience
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Develop integration modules for interacting with new systems and applications
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Corporate and social events
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CV from recruiting or staffing agencies