Currently we are looking for a Delivery Manager for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
We are looking for exceptionally talented people who have passion for and take pride in their work and are perfectionists in what they do. We believe that every one of our employees makes a difference and contributes to the synergy that moves us ahead in achieving our goals.
The candidate will receive full training and mentoring on automation methodology and EPAM’s service offering.
We count on your experience, knowledge, and leadership skills as part of the expansion of our Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Consulting Team.
- Be appointed to pursue your long-term carrier at EPAM Systems and you will fulfill a manager role covering, growing, developing and maintaining key financial services client within EPAM systems
- Help us transform leading organizations around the world. You will partner with our clients and EPAM sales teams to develop comprehensive solutions leveraging robotics process automation (RPA) which enables business operations teams to automate processes quickly and autonomously through presentation layer integration
- Identify, track, resolve, and escalate project issues as per appropriate protocol
- Scope and manage both development and deployment budgets across the project lifecycle
- Manage the development, introduction, and deployment phases of the project life cycle by providing guidance and leadership
- Ability to identify new opportunities within the client you manage
- Offshore/onshore experience
- Experience in P&L management
- Pre-sales, consulting experience or similar client advisory experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills – versatility to communicate effectively with IT, business and senior management
- Deep understanding of the project delivery process
- Ability to work with the business to clarify undefined requirements
- Significant experience in IT project management role
- Proven team management and influencing abilities
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, MIS, or related technical field
- Deep understanding of RPA/AI market including experience in architecting and deploying automation tools – Workfusion, AA, Blue Prism, UI Path etc
- Development background/experience
- Fluent English – additional languages are a bonus
- Readiness to frequent travels a year up to month required
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted