We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Currently we are looking for a KDB Developer for our Budapest office to make the team even stronger.
We’re looking for senior developers required to work on the Commodities Index calculation platform of our partner. This is a market data intensive area with requirements to run back testing and analysis on a large volume of price data from multiple sources. The platform uses the KDB and associated Q language extensively together with Python. The person will work closely with teams in London and New York.
Our new partner provides a full range of investment, commercial and retail financial services, and special services in a range of sectors. Focusing on areas that match business expertise to deliver real advantages to clients worldwide. A Financial Services organization originated in Australia a few decades ago, with many investments with big focus on green energy.
You will join a dynamic global team that owns a range of critical trade and risk systems. This is a great opportunity to gain knowledge in financial and commodity markets working on global risk management platforms for a wide variety of commodity, FX and interest rate asset classes. Our partner is dedicated to work with us and our teams will have a chance to replace huge systems, we will be involved into digitalization, and as the project is starting now it is a good opportunity for tech specialist to be involved into tech and architecture discussions, gain in-debt knowledge in financial services domain areas.
- KDB and Q
- Ability to provide analysis on complex problems and present findings in a cohesive and easy to understand manner
- Ability to communicate problems and solutions effectively with business and technical stakeholders Conversant English and strong communication skills
Nice to have
- Solid understanding of financial markets and trading operations
- Java or C++
- Ability to work with remote teams
- Permanent job in a modern office in the company of many skilled associates
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Use of high-valued applications
- Bilingual work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Recreation area
- Relocation opportunities
- International projects