Currently we are looking for a Lead/Senior Test Automation Engineer for our Malaga office to make the team even stronger.
We have a Team of 50+ engineers (Developers, QAs, BAs, Project Managers) on-site in USA and 20+ Developers and QAs off-shore in Malaga, Spain, who are working on one big product - multi-asset classes trading system. Now we are extending this Team with Engineer in Test position off-shore in Malaga to extend our QA capabilities and facilitate close integration between Development and QA teams.
The ideal candidate is a passionate and hardworking engineer who can design and implement test automation and DevOps solutions working collaboratively with business, development and support teams to meet the business goals and ensure high quality of the deliverables and best time-to-market approaches.
Technology: .NET/C#, MS SQL, 3-tier architecture, Windows services; Please note that knowledge of .NET/C# is not a must have but desired skill.
We are ready to invest in education of the candidates, familiar with other development languages and platforms.
Business Area: Financial Services/Capital Markets, Order Management System, Trading;
Actively seeking out technical issues and identifying opportunities for improvement, and expert at proposing technical solutions.
Skilled at managing conflicting priorities, and able to thrive in an ambiguous environment.
- Work as a team member of multi-functional scrum teams and perform tasks related to development, testing, QA automation and CI/CD disciplines
- Take part in design, PoC, architecture activities to extend existing automation framework capabilities
- Participate in EPAM test automation competency growth and tools development
- Mentoring and training other test engineers
- Comprehensive software engineering experience (test automation, functional testing, and software development)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to own all aspects of testing projects from start to finish, from establishing business requirements and designing test plans, to executing the plan and driving the release
- Familiarity with test automation frameworks and/or commercial tools, test management systems
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Expert knowledge of at least one programming platform (Java/.NET/Ruby/Pyhton/etc.)
- Understanding of OOP, SOLID, design patterns
- Good knowledge of SQL, experience in API testing (testing Soap or Rest services)
- Desire to learn and develop on .NET/C#
- Understanding of modern CI/CD approaches
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- English: Upper-Intermediate level
- Extended opportunity to grow professionally in a cross-cultural environment
- Access to various on-line courses from leading provider
- Access to engineering communities on a global scale
- Social benefits in line with local legislation
- Health insurance and meal vouchers programs
- Special discount program for EPAMers with providers across Malaga and in other cities around the world
- Regular team collaboration events
- Office in a good location with easy access
- Referral bonuses
- Relocation support (for people from other countries)