You are strategic, resilient, engaging with people and a natural self-starter. You have a passion for solving complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Senior Business Analyst. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
We are developing an IoT platform with various connectivity technical solutions, firmware for network connected devices, native mobile application with IoT and e-commerce functionality. There is more work on the horizon.
There are several BAs who help prepare requirements for development teams, hold various meetings and ceremonies, recommend features and improvements. They are working closely together with product and technical people.
Scope of work includes but not limited to: mobile application, web portals, API gateway, cloud and data analysis services, user research and data analytics, BI reporting.
What You’ll Do
- Help to identify and streamline Agile requirements development and management
- Work with various technical and product stakeholders to understand and prioritize requirements
- Work with the development team helping engineers to understand the scope, develop and deliver on time and quality
What You Have
- Ability to communicate with technical and product stakeholders
- Know how to organize requirements development/management flows in Agile environment
- Experience working with both technical and business stakeholders
- Extensive experience developing and constantly updating requirements documentation
- Able to support several development teams with different scope at the same time
- Able to help technical stakeholders with visual modelling
- Okay to work in a team environment with flexible structure and regularly changing priorities
- Able to work with distributed teams
- Be proactive an all activities to drive BA practice
- Fluent English is required
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Subsidized)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Commuter)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (Company Provided)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Provided)
- Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Legal Plan and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Pet Insurance