We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Currently we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Assistant for our Budapest office to make the team even stronger.
As a Talent Acquisition Assistant, you will be responsible for administration and coordination, and you will serve as integral member of the team.
EPAM recruits exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work and are perfectionists in what they do. We believe that every one of our employees makes a difference and contributes to the synergy that moves us ahead in achieving our goals.
- Coordinate the recruitment process
- Schedule interviews via the interview platform
- Organize candidates travel and process expenses
- Coordinate employee referral program for various locations
- Communicate with candidates, cooperate with recruiters and managers
- Post job adverts on relevant platforms
- Administration (maintenance of the applicant tracking system)
- Assist in ad hoc duties within the recruitment process and participate in process improvement projects
- At least 6 months of experience in recruitment/HR (IT recruitment experience is an advantage)
- Very good command of spoken and written English
- Good command of MS office
- Experience with Outlook
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and a confidence in dealing with a wide range of stakeholders
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good team player, proactive and willing to take responsibility for assigned tasks
- University degree is an advantage
- Permanent job in a modern office in the company of many skilled associates
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Use of high-valued applications
- Bilingual work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Recreation area
- Relocation opportunities
- International projects