Do you have a combination of deep technical expertise, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills? Do you enjoy helping customers architect systems and solve technical problems? Are you passionate about transforming and shaping leading organizations?
Then you have an opportunity to work with highly skilled and professional architects and engineers who specialize in building and integrating custom software solutions at enterprise scale. We are currently looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer for our London office.
Come join us!
We are looking to expand our data processing system to a new cluster in UK. For that, we are looking for a Senior DevOps engineer to help with development operations of a complex (40+ components) Big Data platform.
- Deploying a new instance of the system
- Building new operational features in large-scale big data processing system
- Supporting development team in building data processing pipelines
- Integrating new data sources
- In a joint effort with a customer's team, design a deployment architecture
- Implement and maintain CI/CD, staging environments, service monitoring
- Ansible, Docker, Mesos, Marathon, Linux
- Operational knowledge of Elastic stack, Kafka, Flume, Spark
- Experience in setting up service monitoring
- Experience in building CI/CD solutions for data-intensive large-scale projects
- Broad experience in development operations of large-scale reliable backend components
- Experience in microservices CI/CD
- Fluent English and good communication skills
- Experience leading a team of engineers
- Customer facing experience
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth