Our client is a multinational mass media and information company with operational headquarters in New York, USA. It enables professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
The project delivers a single view of risk and drives the consistent application of assessment processes across an organization. Connected Risk is an extremely flexible toolkit which can create custom data models using drag and drop functionality and create custom pages and reporting views on this data model. It has an advanced workflow capability that allows integrations between the workflow and the data model and drag, and drop can be used for workflow form design. Currently migration to Cloud (AWS, Azure) is one of main strategies and challenges along with the active product development.
- 3+ years of Front-End development experience
- Experience in leading a team or strong desire and vision to play leading role
- Excellent communication, collaboration, problem-solving and influencing skills
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English (B2), both written and spoken
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours