Our customer is a primary ticket outlet and distribution company based in different US locations - Seattle, Los Angeles, Scottsdale with operations in many countries around the world.
The project is a fan-facing web tool for artists that integrates with their fan-facing, pre-registration page to identify “true fans” by filtering out bots, etc. It relies on a proprietary data algorithm and software to sync pre-sale code registration requests with actual fans, greatly increasing their ability to access ticket inventory at a presale.
Its sole purpose is to identify actual fans interested in purchasing concert tickets to combat bots, scalpers, etc. who take up to 50% of inventory, leaving many real fans ticketless.
- New features development
- Actively perform code review
- Direct customer interaction
- Bug fixing, production deployment, etc
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- Strong Angular development skills
- 2+ years of experience in developing service-based applications using Node.js
- Software design patterns and paradigms comprehension
- Agile practices experience
- Strong desire and skills to solve non-trivial and challenging problems
- Strong communication skills
- Upper intermediate English (B2), readiness to travel
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours