Our client is one of the world’s largest providers of financial information and risk management solutions. The company empowers its’ clients to make smarter and more sustainable investments, drives market transparency and helps preventing financial crime. Serving more than 40,000 institutions in over 190 countries, it provides information, insights, and technology that enable innovation and performance in global markets. By advancing its customers, the company encourages progress for the worldwide financial community.
The project delivers a set of financial analysis tools for monitoring and analysis financial information. Our goal is to migrate the large number of existing web & desktop applications which provides access to real-time market data, news, fundamental data, analytics, trading and messaging tools to the new platform.
On the Python Software Engineer role, you will be involved in the back-end development of the Playground and integrate application with all required internal systems. There is a high probability of further Playground back-end deployment to AWS.
- 4+ years of commercial experience in Python software engineering
- Proficiency in AWS cloud computing platform
- Expertise in Kubernetes container orchestration
- Confident knowledge of Angular/ReactJS use application development
- Familiarity with Jupiter Notebook will be plus
- Understanding of CI/CD, TDD, Clean Code, SOLID principles
- Good communication in spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours