Currently we are looking for a Tableau Solution Engineer for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
Do you like to work and explore multiple, complex IT technologies? Are you a customer-focused team player, who would like to become part of a large global organization? Would you like to take an opportunity to drive your career in a friendly, collaborative team?
Based in Krakow, Poland, you will be part of the global Agile BI (Tableau) team and will report directly into the Agile BI Service Manager. The Agile BI team has great expertise in all aspects of Tableau and visual analytics.
This role will guarantee widespread exposure to every aspect of the Tableau product suite and represents a perfect opportunity for any Tableau enthusiast to be part of one of the best deployments of Tableau in Europe.
- Provide technical support of the Tableau application suite. This includes Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server & Tableau Reader
- Drive visual analytics best practices across the firm to achieve effective use of Tableau software
- Manage incidents and issues, focus on effective communication and follow-up with stakeholders and other technical teams
- Manage interface to our engineering by addressing issues, as keeping track of these end to end issues until they are solved
- Participate in different Tableau-related activities such as working with users, training & involvement in the Tableau community
- Maintain documentation and learning resources
- Deep, technical knowledge of both Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server from an administrative and a consultative standpoint. Certified Professional qualification in both Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server is preferred but equivalent experience will be considered
- Proactive attitude and focus on community and user engagement
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills, including the ability to chair user groups, make presentations to customers and interact positively with senior management
- Understanding of visual analytics best practices
- Passion to help users see and understand their data
- Involvement with the external Tableau community on social media, being familiar with blogs, learning resources and a Tableau Public profile. You may also be involved in local Tableau User Groups
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted