We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Currently we are looking for Junior .NET Developers for our Budapest office to make the team even stronger.
Do you study programming at school or on your own? Are you interested in the IT field and would like to become a software developer? Would you like to be part of one of the biggest software development companies in Hungary? Join EPAM Mentoring Program and after 4-6 months you can work on our multinational projects as a full-time Junior .NET Developer!
- Basic knowledge of any object-oriented programming language
- Studies in IT/Computer Sciences (ideally you are near graduation)
- Good English communication skills (reading, writing and speaking)
- Fluent Hungarian Language skills
- Excellent communication, problem solving and organizational skills
- Outstanding logical and algorithmic thinking
- During the mentoring period you will be trained by a senior colleague at least twice a week, that can take place in person, via phone or Skype
- During the program you will get access to EPAM knowledgebase and training materials
- Possibility to take part in the projects of the .NET developer team under the supervision of senior colleagues
- Possibility to contribute to the development of .NET-based web applications
- Scholarship depending on your performance
- Possible offer for a full-time Junior Java developer position after/during the mentoring program