You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Senior Data Analyst with Python. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
EPAM’s Financial Services Practice is looking for exceptionally talented people to join our team of world class engineers. Our clients are some of the world’s largest and most innovative banks, investment banks and wealth management institutions.
The Wealth Management Data Strategy project aims at building a data lake ingesting all available data sources across the wealth management group and becoming a single go-to place for serving all future data needs. Having the data ingested and pre-processed, it serves visualization layers including Tableau reports (first phase) and later a web-based portal.
We are looking for a Data Analyst that will work on the collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing of large sets of data.
What You’ll Do
- Consult subject-matter experts of client to get insights into how existing systems keep records
- Dig into and combining data extracts from multiple banking systems for report development purposes
- Help big data developers in implementing the right queries from business POV
- Implement data processing scripts in SQL (Hive SQL dialect)
What You Have
- Hands-on coding in Python and SQL
- Interest in learning PySpark library (Spark in Python) with the assistance of big data developers
- Experience with visualization: Tableau, Microstrategy, PowerBI or similar BI tool
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Subsidized)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Commuter)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (Company Provided)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Provided)
- Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Legal Plan and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Pet Insurance