Currently we are looking for a Test Automation Engineer in .NET for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
Project goal is to implement REST API for an existing product from Tax domain. All code base is new, and we put much focus on proper architecture and high coding standards. Team uses Scrum as our process framework. Product has asynchronous micro-services architecture.
Project brings interesting challenges for test automation engineer including full responsibility for quality assurance process, functional test automation of REST API, performance testing and integration testing with C# unit testing tools.
- Strong knowledge of testing area
- Ability to set up and maintain test execution and reporting
- Ability to assess current approach, find bottlenecks in testing process and offer required improvements (e.g. improve reporting, analyze test coverage and define critical or not covered areas)
- Good knowledge of C# language (experience with .NET Core would be a plus)
- REST web-services testing experience (or other types of web-services, or at least HTTP protocol)
- Experience with FitNesse or other unit testing tools (NUnit, MSTest, XUnit, etc.)
- Experience with databases (SQL language)
- Experience with CI tools, Jenkins or any other
Nice to have
- Experience with performance testing would be a plus (understanding of key goals and approaches)
- Understanding of asynchronous web-services would be a plus
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted