Our client is a global company serving the combined industries of health information technologies and clinical research. Inspired by the industry, it commits to providing solutions that enable life sciences companies to innovate with confidence, maximize their opportunities and ultimately drive human health outcomes forward.
The project is a set of micro-intelligent services that are designed to synthesize insights from all the data by leveraging a set of statistical, predictive, machine learning models designed to provide recommendations and suggestions to end users, to help them identify hidden opportunities and execute business objectives.
Currently, we have an opportunity with our customer to build a machine learning platform with our customer. The platform must host their machine learning and data acquisition processes as well as expose models through an API. The technology stack is based on Python, Java, Kubernetes. The primary hosting platform is AWS. We are looking for people interested in joining the team and improvement of their skills in that direction.
- Good Cloud Technologies experience - preferably AWS
- Strong understanding of networking, VPC, EC2, EFS, RDS, Auto Scaling services
- Solid understanding of Jenkins pipelines with a deep knowledge of CI\CD lifecycle
- Confident knowledge of Linux software development
- Familiarity with Python at the scripting level
- Good communication and personal skills to be able to work in a busy environment
- Positive way of thinking
- Intermediate or higher English level (B1+), both written and spoken
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours