Currently we are looking for a Software Test Automation Engineer (Java) for our Gdansk office to make the team even stronger.
Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers, who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
Our client is a multinational mass media and information company with operational headquarters in London, UK. It enables professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
The project aims for a feature development, re-engineering and enhancing the existing core features for client’s risk intelligence applications suite which comprises of capability to process Know-Your-Client (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) forms. Solid Test Automation capabilities are seen as a part of our success story.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in software development and quality assurance
- Strong understanding of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks
- Experience with Selenium v2.53.1 (need to migrate to v3.0 +)
- Familiarity with API - RestAssured and API - PostMan
- Experience with Tools such as: Git, Jenkins CI, BDD Cucumber, Reports Cucumber, IntelliJ editor, Fire Bug and Fire Path
- Experience working with Java stock
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted