Do you have a combination of deep technical expertise, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills? Do you enjoy helping customers engineer solutions and solve technical problems? Are you passionate about transforming and shaping leading organisations?
Then you have an opportunity to work with highly skilled and professional engineers and architects who specialise in building and integrating custom software solutions at enterprise scale.
Come join us!
This is a contract position. We are looking for technically hands-on a Software Engineer/Developer/Programmer to work on site for one of our large clients in Milan, Italy.
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with back end programming but has had a significant exposure to front end development as well.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the world’s fastest growing Tech Engineering Consultancies.
- Integrating front end and back end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and, at the same time, investigating alongside the customer IT staff and Digital Business representatives web design features, among other duties
- See out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Quickly detect functional and performance issues to address in the correct order of priority
- Must be proactive and pragmatic to identify both short term workarounds and long term projects in coordination with local and remote teams
- Strong hands-on experience as a Software Engineer/Developer/Programmer
- Spring Boot
- Java 8
- Web and eCommerce background
Nice to have
- Microservice architecture
- Elastic Search
- IBM Websphere Commerce ( 8.x and 9.x) is a big plus
- SAP Hybris
- High traffic website architecture and development (with common related issues: caching/performance, authentication/authorization, scalability, maintainability, reliability, web analytics)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth